Carrara Marble sits equally alongside patina and charm, or with understated modernist designs. Stylistically ahead of the curve, express your individuality from collecting and grouping objects based on beauty, tone & texture.
ONE FROM THE VAULT
Enjoy Lighting has cleaned out their Melbourne Office one last time and found a few of their most coveted designs, and is offering our customers an exclusive opportunity to buy the last two of these available in the world. These designs are not being made anymore so if you love what you see, best not to delay!
WHAT MAKES ENJOY FLAMELESS CANDLES SO REALISTIC?
- Each candle is handmade from virgin paraffin wax; made in a traditional candle factory, so no two candles are identical, which all adds to the realism.
- Carrara Marble Smooth finish - a truly rare find
- With a hand finished melted top edge so they look like a real candle, but never burns down.
- A patented Triple LED light source inside each candle casts dancing shadows, just like a real flame, only safer.
- The most amazing realistic flame-like flicker; no one would ever know it wasn't a real candle burning.
- With 4 hour, 6 hour, 8 hour or 24 hour timer options, you can enjoy convenient instant mood lighting by setting the timer once at the time of day you want them to turn on, and magically they will turn without lifting a finger.
- Economical as well as stunning, you can save up to 90% on your annual traditional candle spend, as each candle requires only 2AA batteries per candle (Energizer recommended, not included), which will last more than 450 hours; if operated on the 4 hour timer mode, you only need to change your batteries four times a year.
- Enjoy flameless candles are designed with love in Australia, ethically handmade in Vietnam, supporting genuine family businesses in both countries.
GET ME HOME
- Free standard shipping Australia-wide for orders over $99.
- Free Express Post shipping Australia-wide for orders over $150
- $50 AUD Flat Fee for International shipping; be the envy of your friends and family when they ask you "where did you get that?"